Y3-6 Grandparents Day
Grandparents are invited to join us at the Lavalla Campus from 9.00am, the morning will proceed as follows:
- 9.00am – Grandparents arrive and sign-in at the Undercover Area
- 9.00am – 10.00am – Grandparents visit with grandchildren and join in activities in classes.
- With multiple grandchildren on campus, please start the visit with your eldest grandchild and they will accompany you to the next sibling – there will be announcements at regular intervals to move if desired throughout the morning .
- 10.00am – Grandparents are invited to come together for a cup of tea or coffee in the Lavalla Hall (students remain in class)
- 10.30am – Event concludes as students commence recess.
We look forward to welcoming our Grandparents to our Lavalla Campus!