Newman College Uniform Shop operates onsite, which supplies the required College Uniform for students from K-Y12. You may also use the Online Store to purchase your uniform items.
College Uniform Shop Location
The College Uniform Shop is located at the Marcellin Campus. Entry is via 5, and is located at Building ‘U’. Follow the below map for further details.
School Holiday Opening Hours
- Tuesday 28/1/20 9.00am – 4.00pm
- Wednesday 29/1/20 10.00am – 6.00pm
- Friday 31/1/20 9.00am – 4.00pm
- Saturday 1/2/20 9.00am – 4.00pm
- Monday 3/2/20 2.00pm – 5.00pm
- Tuesday 4/2/20 8.30am – 4.30pm
- Tuesdays 8.30am – 4.30pm (Terms 1, 2, 3 and 4)
- Wednesdays 12.00pm – 6.00pm (Terms 1, 2, 3 and 4)
- Friday 12.00pm – 4.30pm (Terms 1 and 4 – CLOSED Terms 2 and 3)
The Uniform Shop accepts all major credit cards and EFTPOS and also operates a successful lay-by system with a small deposit. We do not accept American Express.
The Uniform Shop also accepts phone orders and payment (from parents) for collection by students.
Click here to visit the Online Store (information regarding uniform and pricing can be found here).
The wide-brimmed College hat is also available to purchase at both the Marian and Lavalla Campus receptions.
Contact the Newman College Uniform Shop
Form further information, contact Uniform Shop Manager, Diana Potter at 9204 9470 or email@example.com
Locally Made Uniforms
West Wear has been proudly providing school uniforms and apparel for 21 years. Our uniforms are made in Australia to meet the active lifestyle requirements of our students.