Newman College Uniform Shop operates onsite, which supplies the required College Uniform for students from K-Y12. You may also use the Online Store to purchase your uniform items.
College Uniform Shop Location
The College Uniform Shop is located at the Marcellin Campus. Entry is via 5, and is located at Building ‘U’. Follow the below map for further details.
School Holiday Opening Hours
- Tuesday 6/10/20 – 8.30am – 4.30pm
- Wednesday 7/10/20 – 12.30pm – 5.30pm
Term 2 2020 Opening Hours
- Tuesdays 8.30am – 4.30pm
- Wednesdays 12.30pm – 5.30pm
Online orders will be processed twice a week.
- Tuesday Collection (Closing times for orders for Tuesday processing will be midnight on the preceding Monday night)
- Wednesday Collection (Closing times for Wednesday processing will be midnight on the preceding Tuesday night)
- All Marcellin orders are to be collected from the Uniform Shop during the opening hours listed above
- Orders for Lavalla and Marian will be delivered to the appropriate office for collection
Regular Term Opening Hours
- Tuesdays 8.30am – 4.30pm (Terms 1, 2, 3 and 4)
- Wednesdays 12.30pm – 5.30pm (Terms 1, 2, 3 and 4)
- Friday 12.30pm – 4.30pm (Terms 1 and 4 – CLOSED Terms 2 and 3)
Please be aware that commencing Term 4 2020, the Uniform Shop will no longer accept cash.
The Uniform Shop accepts all major credit cards and EFTPOS and also operates a successful lay-by system with a small deposit. We do not accept American Express.
The Uniform Shop also accepts phone orders and payment (from parents) for collection by students.
Click here to visit the Online Store (information regarding uniform and pricing can be found here).
The wide-brimmed College hat is also available to purchase at both the Marian and Lavalla Campus receptions.
Contact the Newman College Uniform Shop
Form further information, contact Uniform Shop Manager, Diana Potter at 9204 9470 or email@example.com
Locally Made Uniforms
West Wear has been proudly providing school uniforms and apparel for 21 years. Our uniforms are made in Australia to meet the active lifestyle requirements of our students.