Welcome to the Newman College On line Uniform Shop. We hope that the addition of this service will be of benefit to the families of our college community.
It is necessary for all new students commencing at Newman College to come into the uniform shop for the initial fitting of the college uniform.
All Items will need to be collected from the Uniform Shop on the designated day. Orders will not be distributed via the classroom or the PCC and we do not offer a postal service on orders.
Pre loved items are not available for purchase through the online shop.
Please read all Terms & Conditions and our Returns Policy prior to placing your order.
UNIFORM SHOP TERMS AND CONDITIONS
- All online orders received by Newman College Uniform Shop for the supply of goods shall constitute acceptance of the terms and conditions contained herein.
- Upon acceptance of these terms and conditions by the Client the terms and conditions form a binding contract.
Price and Payment
- All prices are subject to change without notice.
- All payments MUST be received before the order can be processed.
- All online payments must be made by credit card.
- Credit Notes held in the uniform shop for sale of preloved clothing cannot be used for payment of online purchases
Delivery of Goods
- All goods are supplied and delivered in ‘Brand New Condition’
- Online orders will be processed twice a week:
- Closing time for orders for Tuesday processing will be midnight on Sunday
- Closing time for orders for Wednesday processing will be midnight on Tuesday
- All items are to be collected from the college uniform shop on Tuesday or Wednesday at lunchtime. Orders will not be available at recess or before school.
- Orders will be required to be signed for at the time of collection.
- Once orders are collected and signed for they become the property of the purchaser.
The uniform shop accepts no responsibility for loss or damage to goods after collection.
- Orders will not be distributed to the student’s class or through the PCC.
- We do not offer a postal service for orders.
- Newman College Uniform Shop takes every care to carry out the instructions of the purchaser, however, it is the responsibility of those purchasing from the uniform shop online store to undertake a final proof reading of the order. Newman College Uniform Shop accepts no liability whatever for any errors not corrected by the purchaser in the final proof reading.
Refunds and Exchange
- We are happy to exchange incorrect items as long as the items are returned to us in original, unused and unwashed condition, with proof of purchase (sales receipt), and with sales tags attached within 10 days. Shirts, jumpers and socks are to be returned in their original undamaged packaging in as new condition. (i.e. shirts folded as on delivery to you)
- Items deemed to be not in original condition e.g. dirty or damaged in any way, will need to be sold through the uniform shop preloved system in the purchasers name.
- Incorrect items are to be returned to the uniform shop within 10 days by the student so that correct fitting of the item can be achieved.
- Should a refund be required, the refunded amount shall be returned to your credit card.
- Please check your purchases when they arrive home. Should you notice any alleged defect with the product or shortfall in quantity, please contact the uniform shop within 7 days of delivery in writing (email) with your complaint. Faulty goods will need to be returned to the uniform shop for examination within 7 days of delivery. If the Purchaser fails to comply with these conditions the goods shall be presumed to be free from any defect or damage.
- Any alleged defects will need to be examined by the supplier prior to being either replaced or repaired
- Where a warranty applies to a product, the warranty will be the current warranty provided by the manufacturer of the goods. Newman College Uniform Shop shall not be bound by nor be responsible for any term, condition, representation or warranty other than that which is given by the manufacturer of the Goods.
- In the event that the purchaser cancels their order and therefore delivery of Goods, the purchaser may be liable for any loss incurred by Newman College Uniform Shop. If a refund is required to be processed, a 3% re-stocking fee will be charged.
We can be contacted on 92049470