Students in Pre Primary – Year 2 will enjoy a fun filled day of competition and faction spirit at the Marian Campus Athletics Carnival. Thursday 20 September is a scheduled school day for all students on the Marian Campus. If your child is unable to attend on this day, please advise Mrs Amanda Johnson by 8.45am email@example.com or 9387 9900. We endeavor to form fair and balanced races/team games on the day, and therefore require prior notice, if possible, if your child will not be attending.
Drop off / Pickup Information for Parents
- Parents are to take their children to the Classroom Teacher in the Lavalla Campus Hall by 8.45am.
- Please do not park in the “drop off” bays. There are long term parking bays available in the Lavalla carpark.
- Dismissal will be by their classroom teacher on the Lavalla oval. Children remaining after 2.30pm will be taken to the Lavalla Campus Hall where they will be supervised until their parents collect them and notify the teachers on duty.
- For students attending After School Care, parents are required to contact the After School Care program (9442 3410) to approve of their child being transported to the Marian Campus.
Recess / Lunch
- There will be no canteen on Thursday 20 September for the students. No Flexischools lunch ordering available.
- All students must bring a drink bottle, clearly labelled.
- Morning tea is required in a clearly labelled disposable bag. Morning tea will be consumed during the course of the carnival.
- Lunch is required in a clearly labelled disposable bag. Children may sit with their parents for lunch. Children, whose parents will not be attending, will sit near the faction tents supervised by staff.
- All students must wear the faction T’shirt with their normal sports uniform and school hat.
- Coloured zinc can be worn to school.
- No coloured hair.
- Children may bring streamers and or poster. These are to be made at home.
- No school bag is required on this day.
- Parents are asked NOT to visit their children in the faction tents. Students will not be allowed to visit their parents during the carnival.
- Siblings attending the Carnival with their parents must be well supervised at all times and remain behind the barriers.