The annual Cross Country Carnival is a wonderful opportunity for students to participate in a race and earn points for their faction.
The College has however had to make a few changes to ensure we meet the current COVID-19 guidelines. Please read the following information:
- Year 3: 1.15pm SHARP (1.5km)
- Year 4: 1.30pm SHARP (1.5km)
- Year 5: 2.15pm SHARP (2.5km)
- Year 6: 2.35pm SHARP (2.5km)
- Students must wear their faction uniform
- Swap their lunch and recess food (depending on their race time)
- Take a FULL drink bottle and hat onto the oval
- Collect a raffle ticket at finish line. Green for girls, black for boys. These must be kept until all results are recorded.
- Please ensure there is a maximum of only two spectators per family
- Spectators must remain in the designated area near the start and finish line
- Please practice physical distancing in line with current guidelines
- Please only arrive 10 MINS PRIOR to the race start time
- All spectators must leave immediately after the presentations of their child’s year group
Approximately 8-10 parents are required for this event. Please email Jemma Bulmer if you can assist on this day email@example.com